Chronicling 100 Years of Aerospace Achievements

To commemorate their 100th anniversaries in 2016, Aviation Week Network and Boeing have agreed to create a living archive of all Aviation Week & Space Technology editions, dating back to the earliest years of human flight.

The digital, searchable archive, scheduled for completion in early 2016, will comprise more than 500,000 pages of articles, photographs and advertisements chronicling the first century of the aerospace and defense industry — unlocked and made available for the very first time. The archive will be dynamically updated as new Aviation Week content is developed. 

“Our entire community -- including the young professionals and students who are our future leaders -- will have access to this information treasure throughout our Centennial year and beyond,” says Greg Hamilton, president of Aviation Week Network. “Viewing the industry’s history through the objective, informed writing of our journalists will create a rich perspective of aviation milestones, leaders and innovators.”

“Drawing on and more fully understanding the achievements of the pioneers and professionals who transformed our world through flight is vital to the future of aerospace,” said John Tracy, Boeing chief technology officer. “We have the opportunity to provide future generations with the perspectives and insights that have built our industry and shape how we view the future. Boeing’s support of this comprehensive, easy-to-search Aviation Week archive will be an enduring gift to the students, creators and dreamers of today and tomorrow who, like Bill Boeing, won’t accept that something ‘can’t be done,’” he added.

Follow Centennial coverage and Archive updates at: aviationweek.com/100.










Comments

  1. Anonymous9/2/20 05:33

    Halo,I'm Helena Julio from Ecuador,I want to talk good about Le_Meridian Funding Service on this topic.Le_Meridian Funding Service gives me financial support when all bank in my city turned down my request to grant me a loan of 500,000.00 USD, I tried all i could to get a loan from my banks here in Ecuador but they all turned me down because my credit was low but with god grace I came to know about Le_Meridian so I decided to give a try to apply for the loan. with God willing they grant me loan of 500,000.00 USD the loan request that my banks here in Ecuador has turned me down for, it was really awesome doing business with them and my business is going well now. Here is Le_Meridian Funding Investment Email/WhatsApp Contact if you wish to apply loan from them.Email:lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.comWhatsApp Contact:+1-989-394-3740.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

พลิกธุรกิจก้าวกระโดด ด้วย ออนไลน์ ตอน "เทคนิคการทำเว็บไซต์ ให้โดนใจลูกค้า"

PayPal Mafia